Where are all the computers in the Library?
425 views |
Last updated on Sep 09, 2016
There are over 50 computers in the Library:
- 15 Mac kiosks in front of the Desk
- 1 Windows kiosk with a scanner in front of the Desk
- 5 Mac kiosks across from the Desk
- 1 Windows kiosk with Adaptive software and a scanner across from the Desk
- 3 Mac kiosks in the stacks
- 20 dual-book iMacs in the Library Classroom
- 1 Windows kiosk next to the printers for viewing microfilm
- 6 Macbook Air available for checkout from the desk (2 hour limit)
- 3 iPads available for checkout from the Desk (2 days)
In addition, there are many other computer labs on campus. These are administered by Lab Operations, which maintains a lab information page with location, software, hardware, and availability information.